Date: 19th June 2018
Registration for the Population Health Conference at the Future Inn, Cardiff Bay is now open. This one day conference will showcase population health research.
Cardiff University BLS Population Health Research Theme conference aims to:
- Showcase the breadth of population health research in Cardiff University
- Provide networking opportunities for researchers, policymakers, healthcare professionals, public health specialists, health and care service providers working to translate research evidence into policy and service applications for improving population health
- Facilitate cross-disciplinary approaches to address the key population health challenges
There will be a mix of plenary and parallel sessions including:
- Cancer Screening,
- Mental health in children
- PLACE (promoting interdisciplinary research in population health)
- Cancer Prevention
- Population Health Trials
- Data Linkage
- Palliative Care
There is no charge to attend the conference. Please register via the link below.